Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Hair, Cute Kids and a Good Run.

This isn't the best picture in the world, but I decided to change my hair.  I went to the salon yesterday and had two different colors of highlights put in.  This morning, I woke up and felt like it wasn't quite enough, so after my run at the gym, I went and bought a home highlight kit and added some lighter caramel highlights to it.  I really wanted a change and I'm liking the way it's turned out. 


These are my sweet babies.  The children who drove me to the brink of insanity today.  The pictures are from our day at Legoland.  I posted a bunch of pictures from that trip on Facebook a little bit ago.  If you're even slightly impressed by Star Wars, you ought to head over there and check out the insane recreations of scenes from the movies.  It's very impressive.  There are also more cute pictures of my kids.  It's hard not to love them ;)

I'm dealing with a super lame head cold at the moment, but I had an awesome run today.  Terilyn is a life saver on days when I am feeling crappy.  I was motivated to run, but I just wanted to spend the morning in bed today.  I can't sing the praises of my running buddy enough.  She's also the reason I was able to go to the salon yesterday.  She took care of my munchkins. 

Today's Run

Stretch
0.5 miles @4.5mph (Warm up)
4 miles @6mph
0.9 miles @4mph
0.25 (Cool down)

Total miles = 5.65
Total calories burned = 941

No comments:

Post a Comment