Friday, March 4, 2011

Let's try this again...

Ok.  I'm starting to feel semi-settled in Germany, so I suppose it's a good time to get back to the business of blogging!  I'll be posting pictures of the inside of our new home around the end of the month.  I am waiting on some canvas prints of pictures I've taken to put up on the walls.

Once I really start baking and cooking I'm planning on posting some recipes here from time to time. 

In an attempt to get back into the swing of things I'm going to post a recent picture and 15 facts about me.

1.  I am a nerd....some of you may already be privy to this information ;)
2.  I am the youngest of three children. 
3.  I have always wanted to live in Europe.  We (Will) joined the AF because we were hoping to get the chance to live in Europe. 
4.  I am insanely proud of my husband.  If you give me an opening to talk about him, you might regret it because I can talk your ear off on that subject.  He is the most intelligent, witty, and amazing guy I know. 
5.  I have two children and they are hilarious.  In some ways they're SO alike, but in many ways, they are polar opposites.  I kind of like it that way.
6.  I randomly get the theme song from Lord of the Rings stuck in my head.  I seriously end up walking around humming it almost daily.
7.  Thanks to the way my brain works, it is VERY easy to get a song stuck in my head.  My husband thinks that it is the funniest thing in the world to get super annoying songs stuck in my head...I do not appreciate this ;)
8.  I am quirky. 
9.  I love to act, but I haven't done it in years.  I am hoping to be able to get back into community theater at some point.
10.  I really want to get my nose pierced, but my husband thinks that it's really gross, so I won't ;)
11.  I really love to travel and hope to do a ton of it while living in Germany. 
12.  My favorite shows are Arrested Development, Flight of the Conchords, The Office, 30 Rock, Parks & Rec, Modern Family, etc.
13.  I am totally OCD about the way I play the game Solitaire.  It's weird, and I know that.  I'm pretty sure that if someone who didn't know me watched me play Solitaire, they would worry about me. 
14.  I love comedies.  If you ask what I'd like to watch, 9 times out of 10 I'm going to say a comedy.  I love Robin Hood: Men in Tights and Monty Python and the Holy Grail.  Will finds my nerdy love for those movies endearing...thank goodness!
15.  Our recent visit to Prague was on my "Bucket List."  I am 25% Czech and my family came from Prague, so it was a really big deal to me.  I loved being there!  What an incredible city :)

No comments:

Post a Comment