Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Waiting to Exhale

For those of you who read my blog (hi family :)), I am SO sorry that it has been so long!  We are starting to get settled in to our new home in CA.  I seriously forgot how insanely gorgeous the whole state of California is.  Monterey, is especially beautiful.  I'm so blessed to be able to live in this city once again. 


I'm sure that you'll find a lot of pretty, ocean/Monterey pictures here in the next few months.  Followed by pictures of Germany (castles, silly signs, etc).  Our life feels so fluid.  It's constantly changing, and we are always planning the next big move.  I am not complaining.  I love it.  It definitely suits the nomad in me!  So, we're un-packing the boxes at our new house and enjoying CA while we can.   I'm taking care of laundry and dishes like my life depends on it!  By the way, someone forgot to remind me just how creepy the run-of-the-mill laundromat is now.  That was a very interesting trip ;)

I'll try to update here soon with some silly stories about my kids.  They are always funny :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment