Friday, January 29, 2010

How Do They Do It?!

So, I love all things Martha Stewart.  She's creative, articulate and seems to be the queen of details.  I can write off the fact that I can't be Martha, because she doesn't have any children at home, she doesn't have a husband, she's not in college (again!), etc.  Her life is all about being creative, and mine is really all about my family, so I do what I can, but I'll never be Martha.  THEN, I stumble upon Ree Drummond (AKA Pioneer Woman).  Ok, so PW has four children (whom she home-schools!), has a blog, writes cookbooks, does photography, and the list goes on and on.  Maybe it's because my kids are both pretty young and require a lot of attention, but I have to wonder, how does she do all of that and stay sane?! 
http://thepioneerwoman.com/

She's my new favorite (I still love you Bakerella) because she seems so honest and she shares some of my strange neuroses ;).  She has a very well-rounded blog because she covers just about everything.  I wish I could spend a week with her so I could see how she does it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment